Sunday 23 November 2014

Tiny Pitter Patter of Miracle

“To wake up each morning is a miracle.” ― Lailah Gifty Akit

'God works in mysterious ways'. I find the phrase to be absolutely true. After going through 4 very painful miscarriages, my husband and I thought that perhaps, it's just not meant to be. We accepted His decision without questions.

After 5 years, we then found out that God has granted our dua. Alhamdulillah! We, as His slaves, only need to ask but He decides as to when He will give. More often than not, there's wisdom as to the timing, which we, sometimes can't comprehend.

Looking back, I understand now that God wanted me to complete certain tasks before granting my wish. These tasks are ones which I would not be able to complete with a new born to take care of.

Every birth is a different experience, miracle and drama and this one is no exception. Yes! There's always drama. Now, my world has once again turned topsy turvey. I've become a zombie again due to lack of sleep. I sleep and wake up at odd hours and most of the time, I lose track of what's go on in the outside world. Do I mind? Absolutely not! Given the chance, I would do it again in a blink.

This time round however, I'm able to appreciate the experience more because God has given me more time. No more rat race, no rush, just savour each precious moment. When you make time for Him, He will grant you time. He has also given me the wisdom and patience, two of which I lacked in the past. God has taught me about the true meaning of faith and putting my entire trust in Him. The best of all, God has given me, my tiny pitter patter of miracle.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hafsah. Still find time to write. Enjoy the tumble tot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks. Taking advantage of the rare moments when the brain is not foggy.

    ReplyDelete